Friday, June 19, 2009

Things arent the same anymore ,,,

Things are not going well this few days , the problems is all on me , i dunno whether i am thinking too much or things are really happening .Our gap are getting apart and apart . I really need you , you are my everything , i know i mistreat you last time , but i already know my mistake , i am not going to treat u as the same as last time , i took your love for granted last time, you are getting deeper and deeper into my heart , u teached mi how to love you more . You are really important to me , i not gonna lose you one more time , cause i cant affort to lose you again . Bee Why cant we just like our past , like the time where i just know you , having fun together , sharing our problem together and have fun together ? i really miss the past , the feeling is not there like last time . Now we are doing our own things , and u are getting more and more late to reached home . Sorry for not being with you all the time , cause i really cant make it . 10 more months down the road of probation to go , will you be the one beside me supporting me to end the road ? i really hope so . you are beautifull , good and a kind stead to me , sometimes i really dunno that i am worthy for you to love ? i really love you alot bee , thanks for the 4 months being together with me , iloveyou ~

No comments:

Post a Comment